The Young Masters Art Prize, Young Masters Maylis Grand Ceramics Prize & the newly added Young Masters Emerging Woman Art Prize will be judged by three separate panels who award prizes during a ceremony in June 2017 at Gallery 8, 8 Duke Street, St. James. London.
YOUNG MASTERS ART PRIZE
Established in 2009, and now in its fourth edition, the Young Masters Art Prize celebrates contemporary artists who reimagine the art of the past for the future.
- A Winner’s Prize of £2,000
- Two Highly Commended Awards of £500, courtesy the Artists’ Collecting Society (ACS)
- A new Be Smart About Art Award of mentoring and professional development, worth £500
YOUNG MASTERS MAYLIS GRAND CERAMICS PRIZE
Recognising contemporary artists who respond to the heritage of ceramic craft
Prizes, generously given by James and Maylis Grand, include:
- A Winner’s Prize of £1,500
- A Highly Commended Award of £500
YOUNG MASTERS EMERGING WOMAN ART PRIZE
We are also proud announcing a new strand of the prize to profile and reward the work of an emerging female artist.
Prize, generously made possible by an anonymous sponsor:
- A Winner’s Prize of £1,000